Portable, table-top backbox for Choreo™, Vignette™ and NSB™.
Button and Slider Station Consolette (PoE Only)
Consolette makes it easy to integrate Choreo, Vignette and NSB into systems where the controller or station must remain portable or non-permanently mounted.
Perfect for desktop use, the Consolette features non-slip rubber feet and viewing angle adjustment via the side knobs.
Simple to set up: connect the appropriate pass-through cables to the jack(s) on the rear of the unit, mount unit via mounting plate/screws, and then attach faceplate (Vignette/NSB only).
- Tough, powdercoated steel construction
- Choreo Consolette: 1 DMX512 Output, USB Port, RS232 Input/DMX Input/Contact Closure via DB9, Ethercon/PoE Port, 24VDC port
- Button and Slider Station Consolette: 1 Ethercon/PoE port
- ISO M4 Camera mount hole in base
- VESA D75mm mounting pattern holes in base
- Locking knobs for adjusting viewing angle
- Nonslip rubber feet
- Matte black finish
- RoHS 2011/65/EU
- 2.1 lbs (0.95 kg)
- 7.9"W x 5"D x 6.5"H (200mm x 127mm x 165mm)
Consolette - Desktop Choreo Enclosure
(requires 1001-024-24-WW Power supply, or PoE
Consolette - Desktop 3-Gang
24 Watt, 24VDC Auxiliary Power Supply, Wallwart